- Coding Knowledge: Yes
No. of Positions: 2
Job Type: Full Time
Working Days: Monday – Saturday
Job Location: Faisalabad, Pakistan
Technology and Management (T&M) consultant is a social enterprise building capacity for start-ups and SMEs. We offer 360° services to start-ups and SMEs for product development, deployment and after sales services.
Junior Software Engineer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Build applications for various platforms using common frameworks, including Laravel and Express
- Write and debug code
- Troubleshoot software issues
- Provide on-call support as necessary
Junior Software Engineer Requirements:
- Knowledge of front-end & back-end software development for UNIX or LINUX.
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems & experience with database management and security is a plus.
- Experience with Laravel and Express frameworks is a plus.
- Good understanding of common third-party Web Services and APIs (Google, Salesforce, Mail chimp etc.)
- Distributed version control systems – Preferably Git.
- Understanding of agile methodologies project management would be a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Attention to detail and can-do attitude is a must!
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field